If you are concerned about making your loan payments or accessing your money due to job layoff, job loss, or illness:
Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your options. We are committed to help develop a solution that works for you.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 1-866-653-4392
Or send us a secure message inside Online Banking by visiting the Message Center in the upper-right corner of your screen.
Other Helpful Resources
As vaccines are now free and widely available for many groups of Americans, you can find information regarding how to get vaccinated with the following state resources:
Idaho Vaccination Hotline: 866-736-6632
Oregon Health Authority COVID-19 Updates Webpage
Oregon Vaccine Registration Hotline: 866-698-6155
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) announced a program on May 12, 2021 administered by the Universal Service Administrative company, called the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program. This pandemic relief provides a temporary discount on monthly internet/broadband bills for qualifying low-income households, as well as a one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer. The funds for this program are limited, so visit the program’s website to see if you qualify and apply today!
Protect yourself from scams capitalizing on fear of the pandemic – scammers are setting up websites to sell bogus products, and using fake emails, texts, and social media posts as a ruse to take your money and get your personal information. Don’t click on links from sources you don’t know. Please know that Cutting Edge will never call you to ask for confidential information like your name, PIN, Online Banking password, or private account information. Learn more about how to protect yourself from scams at the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
If you’re concerned about making ends meet during these trying times, there are many local resources that may be available. Consider utilizing 211info.org, or dialing 2-1-1 on your phone, to discover what may be available to you and your family.
211 is a service of the United Way Worldwide, is available in 180 languages, completely confidential, and accessible 24/7/365. Simply enter your zip code and you can search their website, or speak with a local service professional to find resources for things like:
- Utility Bill Support
- Food assistance
- Child care resources
- Job training and placement assistance
- And more.
For the latest local guidance on the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
- Nez Perce County
- Asotin County
- Oregon Health Authority
- Clackamas County
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has step-by-step advice on how to get started if you are having trouble paying your bills or meeting other financial obligations, including how to work with debt collectors. Visit their website for this information, and more.
Banking Without a Branch
To Make a Cash Withdrawal
If you need to make a cash withdrawal from your account(s), Cutting Edge is part of the MoneyPass and Co-op ATM networks which allow you to access your money surcharge-free. Visit the MoneyPass and Co-Op ATM locator webpages, or use their convenient mobile apps, to find one nearest you.
You may also be able to receive cash back on pin-based debit card transactions at participating retailers – just ask if this is offered at your time of checkout, and if there are any restrictions that may apply such as limits to the amount of cash back that’s allowed.
To Make a Deposit
If you need to make a deposit into your account(s):
- Use Cutting Edge Mobile Deposit through our Mobile Banking app. If you would like to activate Mobile Deposit and haven’t already done so, please contact the credit union at 1-866-653-4392 to enroll.
- MoneyPass and Co-op ATM networks provide access to many deposit-taking ATMs. Use the MoneyPass and Co-Op ATM locator webpages, or use their convenient mobile apps, applying the filter that sorts out only the locations that have deposit-taking ATMs.
- Place your deposit in an envelope and securely insert it into a Deposit Drop, with the following information – your name, your member number, and which account you would like the deposit to go into.
It is imperative that you provide us with this complete information! Otherwise, we won’t know who the deposit is for or what to do with it – especially if it is cash.
To Check Your Account and Loan Balances, and Transfer Money Between Accounts
There are many ways to stay on top of your balances and make transfers, including:
- Using Online Banking – if you are not currently signed up for Online Banking, now is a good time to do so. Please contact the credit union at 1-866-653-4392 to enroll.
- Using our Mobile Banking app – it’s important to note that you must be enrolled in Online Banking in order to use our Mobile Banking app. Please contact the credit union at 1-866-653-4392 to enroll in Online Banking if you are not already signed up.
- Using Cutting Edge CU Telephone Banking – call 1-888-794-0052.
- Calling the credit union at 1-866-653-4392.
To Make a Cutting Edge Loan Payment
To ensure that we receive your payments to apply to your loan(s), please consider making your loan payments in any of the following ways:
- Mail your loan payments to our mailing address at
Cutting Edge Credit Union
P.O. Box 22192
Milwaukie, OR 97269
- Use Online Banking or Mobile Banking to use funds from a Cutting Edge account and apply them to your loan.
- By using Cutting Edge Mobile Deposit, you may snap a picture of a check to deposit into your checking account, and then transfer the funds to apply to your loan within Online or Mobile Banking.
- Set up your payment through your other financial institution’s Bill Pay service – if you need your loan or account numbers, please contact the credit union.
To Apply for a Loan
If you would like to apply for a loan:
- Apply online at cuttingedgefcu.org.
- Apply within Online Banking by clicking on the Services tab to get started. You may also send a secured message within the Message Center in Online Banking letting us know you’re interested in applying, and someone will contact you to begin the process.
- Apply with a Member Advocate Specialist by calling 1-866-653-4392.
If You Are Experiencing Issues With Your Debit or Credit Cards
- For lost or stolen cards: 1-866-541-2710
- To report fraud: 1-866-918-7373 / Calling from outside the US: 727-299-2449
- To reset your pin or activate your new card: 1-866-985-2273