Identity Theft Protection
We’re looking out for you!
Identity theft can happen to anyone; regardless of how careful you are, regardless of your age and income and regardless of where you live.
Cutting Edge CU has partnered with ID Experts, the nation’s most trusted name in identity theft protection, to provide recovery services to our Primary Account Members for FREE!
If you’re ever the victim of identity theft, Cutting Edge CU Primary Account Members receive full identity restoration services*.
- No registration is necessary – this benefit is automatic as a member of Cutting Edge CU
- Assignment of a Personal Recovery Advocate who facilitates your recovery process
- Instruction on how to place fraud alerts to credit agencies and law enforcement
- Forms completion, filing and follow-up to credit agencies, financial institutions and businesses
- Post-recovery follow-up for one full year following restoration
If you believe your identity has been compromised, immediately contact Cutting Edge CU; Milwaukie Branch 503-653-4392/866-653-4392 or Lewiston Branch 208-746-5911.
FraudStop Credit Edition** (click here to sign-up)
Add the security of an early warning system and additional protection benefits with FraudStop Credit Edition for just $8.95 per month. In addition to the benefits listed above, you receive:
- Automatic full credit report annually
- Continuous monitoring of your credit
- Alerts of suspicious activity
- Warning when new credit is opened in your name
- Up to $20,000 in reimbursement for expenses incurred in recovering your identity with no deductible
- Monthly e-newsletters with the latest scam alerts, news articles and protection tips
FraudStop Credit Edition Family Plan (click here to sign-up)
The FraudStop Credit Edition Family Plan extends protection and recovery services to family members for only $12.95 per month. The Family Plan provides the Primary Account Member and his/her spouse (or domestic partner) with a yearly credit report and weekly credit monitoring. Eligible family members include: dependents (age 0-24), spouses and domestic partners.
Sign up for FraudStop Credit Edition programs.
*Terms and Conditions
- Services are provided to Primary Account Members based on Cutting Edge CU’s definition. Businesses are not eligible for this offer. Joint Members are not covered but are eligible for identity recovery services for an additional cost. Benefits are non-transferable.
- Eligibility for recovery services is based on ID theft events that occur, are discovered and reported to ID Experts on or after the effective date of the program and during the eligibility period.
- In order to receive services the individual must be a current member of Cutting Edge CU and must maintain their relationship in good standing during such time that ID Experts is providing services.
- Group members must contact Cutting Edge CU before being referred to ID Experts for services.
- ID Experts reserves the right to refuse or terminate services if it is deemed that the participating plan member is committing fraud or other illegal acts, making untrue statements, or failing to perform his/her portion of the recovery plan. ID Experts will not refuse or terminate services to a plan member solely due to the complexity of a case.
- ID Experts does not provide credit counseling or repair to credit which legitimately belongs to the plan member.
- Complementary recovery services are available in the United States of America (U.S.) and to persons outside the U.S. to the extent that U.S. laws prevail.
- If you cancel your membership prior to activating your credit report and monitoring service, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after activating this service, you will be charges a flat $30 cancellation fee.
Insurance underwritten by member companies of American International Group, Inc. The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. For questions about coverage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-826-4974. Coverage not available to residents of New York and may not be available in other jurisdictions.