Account Rates and Terms
Effective Date: April 1, 2012
Minimum Balance ($) to Earn Rates
Balance Method to Determine Dividend
Dividend Compound Period
|Share / Special Savings||0.10||0.12||100.00||Daily Balance||Quarterly||Quarterly||Quarterly|
|Holiday Club||1.75||1.75||25.00||Daily Balance||None||Annually||Sept. 30, 2012|
|Money Market||0.15||0.15||2,500.00||Daily Balance||Monthly||Monthly||Monthly|
*Annual Percentage Rate **Annual Percentage Yield
Truth-in-savings Account Disclosures
- Rate Information – The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield on your accounts are set forth above. The Annual Percentage Yield reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change monthly as determined by the Credit Union Board of Directors.
- Nature of Dividends – The Credit Union Board of Directors declares dividends based on the Credit Union’s current income and available earnings after providing for the required reserves. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield set forth above reflect the earnings the Credit Union anticipates having available for distribution. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield are NOT guaranteed.
- Compounding and Crediting – Dividends will be compounded and credited as set forth above. The dividend period begins on the first day of the dividend period and ends on the last day of the calendar dividend period set forth above.
- Accrual of Dividends – Dividends will begin to accrue on the business day you deposit cash and non-cash items to your account. If you close your account prior to the dividend period you will not receive accrued dividends.
- Balance Information – The minimum balances required to open each account and to obtain the stated annual percentage yield are set forth above. If your account balance falls below the minimum balance on any day, you will not earn dividends that day. Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. For Money Market accounts if balance drops below $2,500 the share savings rate will be paid. Account balances that remain below $2,500 for three (3) consecutive months will be transferred to share savings. For IRA accounts there is a $20 annual fee for IRA aggregate balances less than $1000 posted on April 16th.
- Discovery & Adventure – Minor members age 19 and under may receive a small recognition for deposits greater than $5.00.
- Transaction Limitations – You may make up to 6 preauthorized automatic or telephone transfers from these accounts per month. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be closed. Money Market accounts are limited to a maximum of three (3) withdrawals per month. The minimum deposit or withdrawal per transaction is $100.00. Holiday Club has a $10 fee for each early withdrawal. Holiday Club has a maximum balance of $5,000.00.
This Rate and Fee Schedule sets forth certain conditions, rates, fees and charges applicable to your share accounts at the Credit Union at this time. The Credit Union may offer other rates and fees or amend the rates and fees contained in this schedule from time to time. Each account holder agrees to the terms set forth on this Rate and Fee Schedule and acknowledges that it is a part of the Membership and Account Agreement.