Don’t Wait! This great Black Friday deal from our friends at Get Away Today might be just the thing to make your Black Friday shopping a success.
- Adults at Kids’ Prices for ALL 2018 and 2019 with a MAJOR price cut for spring travel
- Valid on all 3-day and longer Park Hopper and 1-Park per Day Tickets
- Must be booked by Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Best yet, these ticket savings can be applied to our packages. You can save the absolute most by combining these tickets with our hotel specials – including extra night free offers and up to 25% off the Disneyland Resort Hotels on select dates! With these offers, an average family of five will save approximately $700 off regular package pricing just by traveling during the value dates!
See Disneyland Resort ticket deal!
* Savings vary per ticket and are calculated based on annual park pricing. Blackout dates are April 14 – 22, 2019. Standard pricing with Adults at Kids’ Prices. $19 per tickets savings will apply for travel over these dates.
We’re inviting all Discovery, Adventure and Explorer Members to join us for Credit Union Youth Month.
We’ve got something for everyone, ages 0 to 24! Come in any time in April and open a new membership with a $10 Brady Buck to deposit in your new account! Already a member? We’ll match any deposits to your account – up to $10!
- DISCOVERY MEMBERS (0-12) Can rely on Cutting Edge to start them off on the right financial footing.
- ADVENTURE MEMBERS (13-17) Are you and your Adventure Child ready to learn about debit cards? Credit reports? The importance of savings?
- EXPLORER MEMBERS (18-24) Are you ready to move to an Adult account package? Come by and find out the benefits when you are ready to borrow funds, manage a checking account or prepare for your future.
*Internal Revenue Service regulations require CECU to report the bonus on a Form 1099-INT. You will receive a Form 1099-INT and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the account holder. Offer subject to change without notice and may be terminated based on response.
Some members will be receiving postcards from Stephanie Wills, CPA. Ms. Willis is the independent auditor hired and authorized by the Credit Union’s Supervisory Committee to audit the books and operations of the Credit Union.
Independent account verification is a federal requirement that all financial institutions must comply with. If your records agree with your statements, there is nothing you need to do. The account verification is an attempt to identify any discrepancies.