Tools & Educational Resources
We provide some splendid calculators to answer lots of questions.
- Start Taking Control of Your Money (Saving and Budget)
- Taking Charge of Your Debt (Loan Cost and Debt Reduction)
- Evaluating Your Insurance Coverage
- Planning Your Retirement
- Paying for Your Child’s College Education
The Fair Credit Reporting Act allows you access to your credit report for FREE from each of the three nationwide credit reporting companies – Equifax, TransUnion and Experian – every 12 months.
You can request your free report online, by phone or by mail. Visit AnnualCreditReport.com, call 1-877-322-8228 or fill out the Annual Credit Report Request form and mail it. For additional information you can download FTC Facts For Consumers, via PDF.
You have the option to request all three reports at once or to order one report at a time. By requesting the reports separately (one every 4 months), you can monitor your credit frequently throughout the year.
Because the information in your credit report is used to evaluate your applications for credit, insurance, employment and renting a home, you want to be sure the information is accurate and up-to-date. Monitoring your credit report is also one of the best ways to spot identity theft. Check your credit report at least once a year to correct errors and detect unauthorized activity.
If you prefer to contact the credit reporting companies directly, you can click on the links below.Equifax Transunion Experian
If you hate going from dealer to dealer, searching for the right vehicle and then haggling over price—never knowing if you really got a good deal—put our affiliated car buying service to work! Know before you go and save time and money!
Car buying resources from:
Contact the Credit Union for additional information.
The links to other websites on this page are not operated by Cutting Edge Credit Union. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for the information posted to these sites or for sites that are not in working order.
Being a member of Cutting Edge FCU comes with special rewards and discounts through the Love My Credit Union Rewards program. Register today and start saving money. Earn exclusive savings for Sprint, Turbotax, Insurance, Sam’s Club membership, Home Protection, Rental Cars, Theme Parks, Hotels, Concerts, shows are more!
Register for free and get bigger discounts today, simply by being a member.View Rewards
Think you don’t need identity theft protection? Think again.
Identity theft is consistently the number one complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Rampant data breaches, affecting millions of records, are putting consumers at great risk of identity theft. It can happen to anyone—regardless of your age and income, where you live, or how careful you are.
Restoring your identity on your own can be time-consuming and stressful. After a while, some people give up, leaving them contend with the aftermath of identity theft for years to come, including fraudulent bills, collections activity, damaged credit and even criminal records.
Cutting Edge FCU is delighted to provide identity theft research and recovery services as part of our accounts at no cost.
We have partnered with one of the nation’s most trusted names in identity theft protection to provide you with access to a comprehensive suite of services to address fraud caused by identity theft if it happens to you or your family member. These services include:
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Research, Remediation and Recovery – If you suspect identity theft, or if your personal information becomes compromised, we will assign you to a professional, certified and licensed Recovery Advocate will complete the recovery work on your behalf, report progress along the way, and be there for you until your good name is restored – no matter how long it takes! This service extends to cover all named account holders. Click here for complete terms and Conditions.
- Lost Document Replacement – this service provides personalized one-on-one assistance to replace identity credential documents that have been lost, stolen or destroyed in connection with your identity fraud event.