Helping you save for what matters
Free checking – yes, really!
Our Checking Account really is free! No monthly service fee, no minimum balance required, and no hoops to jump through to get it. Other free stuff comes with it, too!
- Free Cutting Edge Visa® Debit Card* and digital wallet access
- Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Free e-Statements and Online Bill Pay
- Surcharge-free transactions at 47,000+ ATMs across the country
- Free Telephone Banking (888-794-0052)
Plus, you could get paid up to two days sooner** when you setup direct deposit to your Cutting Edge checking account – without the gimmicks or fees!Open an Account
*Upon approval. **Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment file from the payer. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to two days earlier than the scheduled payment date.
For longer-term saving goals.
A Share Certificate is great if you can save your money for a longer time to get a better savings rate!
- Terms from 6 – 24 months
- $500 Minimum Opening Balance
- Dividends paid quarterly
- Automatic renewal
APR (Annual Percentage Rate) and APY (Annual Percentage Yield) are determined by rate, amount and term; see Cutting Edge Rate Schedule for APR/APY. An early withdrawal fee may apply.
Earn higher dividends while still having access to your money.
A Cutting Edge Money Market account pays a higher rate than our traditional savings.
- $2,500 Minimum Opening Balance
- Additional balance tiers earn even higher dividends
- Make deposits anytime to increase balance
- Up to three withdrawals per month with no penalty
Start saving early for the holidays!
Get a jump on your holiday spending with a Cutting Edge Holiday Club account. It’s kind of like layaway for your money! Save a little each month (set up a direct deposit from each paycheck) and you’ll have the funds when the holidays arrive.
- No minimum balance required; maximum balance is $5,000
- Deposit money to the account any time
- Early withdrawal penalty may apply prior to maturity
- Account closure prior to maturity will result in forfeiture of accrued dividends
A checking account for second chances.
We know life is a long and unpredictable trip, and we are here to empower you by offering the right tools to get back on the road to financial wellness. The Achieve Checking account is an opportunity for those who may have taken some detours in the past, to get back on the road to successful management of your finances.
Share Savings Account
Own where you bank.
It’s called share savings account because it represents your “share” or ownership of the credit union. With only a minimum balance of $10.00 in this account you are considered a member-owner of the credit union with all the benefits that provides! Set up payroll deduction or automatic transfers to start a good habit of regular savings to pay yourself first.Open an Account View Rates